Position: Renovation Specialist (2 positions available) – Full time Sub-Contract Positions to start. Could lead to full time employment.
A strong demand for our services is allowing us to grow!
What we’re looking for:
- Positive, energetic attitude. Professional appearance.
- Experience. You must possess a minimum of 5 years previous and recent residential or light commercial renovation experience.
- Skill. We are looking for top qualified candidates for this position. Do you possess a Red Seal Endorsement? Do you have years of cabinet making experience? Do you have an interest or background in engineering? Have you built your own home? Have you worked in the boat building industry?
- Solution Oriented Thinking.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check and lead a healthy lifestyle. No smoking, no vaping, no drugs.
- Three references.
- Immediate availability.
- To start as a sub-contractor: A Worksafe BC Letter of Clearance, General Liability Insurance to $3,000,000.00
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Ability to work safely with and without supervision. An ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- We prefer that you live in Vancouver so that a commute to and from the suburbs is not an issue.
What we offer:
- An abundance of work you can be proud of being a part of.
- All tools and equipment provided. We expect you to possess your own belt and you are welcome to use your own tools.
- Safe, organized work sites.
- A deep, professional support system that allows you to focus on your tradecraft.
- Varied type projects. No boredom.
- Possibly a company vehicle after 3 months to the right candidate.
- Top industry pay.
- Paid every two weeks.
- A chance to work on projects you can be proud of.
- A dedicated and talented team of professional co-workers.
- Opportunity for a switch from sub contract to full time employment.
If the above looks interesting and you’d like to apply, please prepare your Resume and briefly tell us why you want to work with Showcase Interiors Ltd.
Simply email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line “Renovation Specialist + Your Name.”
Thanks for your interest. We look froward to hearing from you.